A New Way to Invest
Venture accelerators offer investors an exciting and capital-efficient alternative to participation in traditional venture capital funds, individual angel investing, and group angel investing:
- VentureSpur launches an investment Limited Partnership to support each accelerator class and invites up to 12 startups to participate in each program.
- Each Limited Partnership invests seed funding in the startups that have been admitted to the accelerator program.
- The Limited Partnership receives an equity stake in each startup in exchange for participation in the program.
- Investors have an opportunity to see a return from the companies in which the Limited Partnership has invested.
- A percentage of investment funds go into cash investments in the companies and a percentage goes to acceleration activities and support for the companies.
- Investment returns are shared with accelerator management only after return of capital.
- For more details, please use the form below to contact VentureSpur.
Advantages of an Accelerator and Seed Capital Fund
VentureSpur provides investors with many advantages over traditional angel investing methods and venture capital fund participation:
- VentureSpur provides investors with an efficient way to deploy capital into lean, hand-picked startups.
- All startups are required to participate in a program of mentorship and development in order to appear at Demo Day.
- VentureSpur is unique in the region and expects to attract the most promising entrepreneurs and startups in the market.
- Investors can make a significant impact on the companies by serving as mentors, champions and advisors.
- Each investment partnership consists of multiple companies, each receiving a small seed funding.
- All ventures receive discounted and free products and services that preserve precious investment capital.
- All accelerator activities are focused on preparing ventures to compete for venture capital on Demo Day.
***** IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE *****