Startups accepted into the accelerator program are provided free work space inside the historic Film Exchange building in downtown Oklahoma City.
Old bones restored to a stately grandeur, this open-plan loft and event space in downtown Oklahoma City provides startups a unique, fun and accessible office space that is inviting, light-filled and flexible.
Housing the companies in a single space for the duration of the accelerator session allows for collaboration and free exchange of ideas across all companies and provides easy access to all educational and social events.
Companies have access to all Exchange facilities:
- Staffed main reception desk and administrative support
- Outfitted conference room with large screen for presentations and demonstrations
- Partitioned workspaces with dedicated chairs and desks for the duration of the program
- Small breakout areas for meetings and intensive work sessions
- High speed wireless internet
- Color laser printers and copiers
- Open brainstorming spaces with whiteboards and beanbag chairs
- A full kitchen and a fridge stocked with drinks